Morton Visuals always works to ensure the safety of their clients and visitors. In the current times, with health considerations being at the forefront of everyone’s mind, we are implementing new procedures to help us ensure photography safety for your headshots. We have consulted with the Professional Photographers of America as well as the American Society of Media Photographers (two national professional organizations, both of which we are members) for their guidance.
Our studios, Camera Ready Studios, have outlined a number of COVID Policies and Procedures to improve safety. Our studio facilities will be thoroughly wiped down and sanitized prior to your arrival, including our camera rooms and our lounge/TV room. A few points are highlighted below.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to guests upon arrival.
- Your photographer will wear an appropriate mask for your safety.
- We will maintain social distancing to the greatest extent possible. We will not approach you to straighten your tie or clothing without your express permission.
- Should you bring a guest, spouse, colleague or partner with you, they may straighten your attire or make any needed adjustments at our direction. We will ask that they wear a mask.
- Only one client (or small group) will be allowed in the studio facilities at any time. Anyone not being photographed will be asked to wait in our lounge/TV room.
- We ask that you please notify us if anyone is not feeling well. We will be happy to reschedule with no cancellation fees provide sufficient notice is provided.
We have also received a COVID-19 Notice and Waiver from the Professional Photographers of America, and have a copy of this for our clients as well.
We know that this is only a beginning, and we are certainly open to your wishes and suggestions. If you have any questions at all about photography safety, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us so that we can discuss. You may call Headshots In Dallas or email us. Thank you for your support during this challenging time!